Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, September 29, 2012

BIOFITEA HERBAL DIETARY TEA

Biofitea is one of the best selling herbal dietary tea. This product is being manufactured in the Philippines.

Biofitea herbal tea is made from first class natural senna herbs carefully processed to meet the standard of herbal tea preparation. No chemicals added to keep consumers safe and healthy. 

In Medicinal use, Senna pods and senna leaves is being used as laxative. It  promotes bowel movement.

This tea helps reduce weight by flushing out unwanted fats and toxins from our body. It also helps ease up digestion and constipation. 

So regular use of this product promotes not only slimmer and sexier body but also for a healthy digestive system.

Each tea bag contains 25% senna leaves and 75% senna pods.




Biofitea is not only known for its effectiveness but also for its cheaper price compare to other leading herbal tea products.






No comments:

Post a Comment